2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone （CAS 49851-31-2） (also known as bromobenzene ketone) is a highly popular organic compound used in a wide variety of chemical synthesis and transformation processes. Its popularity among chemists is due to its unique physical properties, which make it an ideal building block for other chemicals and molecules. In this article, we will take a look at the reasons behind the popularity of 2-Bromo-1-phenylpentan-1-one, as well as its various applications. We will also discuss why it is such an important tool in chemical synthesis, what makes it so valuable, and how researchers are utilizing its reactivity in new ways.
l What is 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone?
l Why is 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone popular?
l How is 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS 49851-31-2）made
(1) 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone, also known as BPPC, is a popular reagent in organic synthesis due to its unique reactivity. It is commonly used in cross-coupling reactions and Suzuki couplings. Additionally, it can be used in reduction reactions and for the synthesis of β-amino ketones.
(2) 2-Bromo-1-phenylpentan-1-one is a popular reagent in organic synthesis due to its versatility. It can be used as a nucleophile in substitution reactions and as a building block for more complex molecules. Additionally, its high solubility in many organic solvents makes it an ideal choice for a variety of synthetic procedures.
(3) 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone is an organic compound used as a precursor in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals. It is also used as a reagent in organic synthesis.
(1) Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone, also known as BPP, is a popular reagent in organic chemistry. It is used in a variety of reactions, including the Grignard reaction, Friedel-Crafts alkylation, and acylation.
(2) There are many advantages of using 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone（CAS 49851-31-2）, including its ability to increase the yield of products, improve the quality of products, and increase the stability of products. Additionally, 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone can also be used to reduce the cost of production.
(3) BPP is also popular because it is easily available and relatively inexpensive.
(1) Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone is made by the nucleophilic addition of bromine to the electrophilic carbon atom in 1-phenyl-1-pentanone.
(2) Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone（CAS 49851-31-2） is a versatile reagent used in organic synthesis. It can be used as a nucleophile in substituted aromatic ring synthesis, and as a coupling reagent in Suzuki cross-coupling reactions. It is also used as an electrophile in alkylation reactions.
The popularity of 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone （CAS 49851-31-2）is due to its versatility in a number of applications. It can be used as a starting material for the synthesis of various aromatic compounds, and it has been found useful in the fields of medicine, cosmetics and chemistry. 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone is highly stable and not easily degradable, making it an ideal choice for many chemical reactions and processes. With its broad range of uses across multiple industries, it is no wonder that this compound continues to remain popular among chemists. If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of 2-Bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone products, Anhui Yisheng Technology Co.Ltd can provide you with the best.
Room 914 Vanke Center, Luyang District ，Hefei city, Anhui Province